UPDATE: Available for Hinsdale cardholders by appointment.
This accommodation is now available by appointment only. After you are notified that your holds are ready, call 630.986.1976 to arrange pick up.
- We will pull up to ten items per patron per week.
- Place items on hold using HPL’s catalog or call us at 630.986.1976.
- You will be notified when your items are ready.
- PLEASE wait until notification before arranging a pick-up appointment.
- Items will be available for seven days after notification.
- Call 630.986.1976 to arrange an appointment for same day pick up.
- Park in the designated space in Circle Drive, near the Library’s main entrance.
- Call 630.986.1976 when you arrive.
- Open your trunk. (If you need to exit your car, please do so and return to your vehicle before HPL staff arrive.)
- Staff will place bagged items in your trunk.
- If you need to interact with staff, please wear a mask.
Returns: Please return all items to the book drop in the Circle Drive. Staff cannot accept returns at curbside. The book drop is available 24/7.
Limit: At this time, we ask that you pick up items no more than once per week.
Doorstep Delivery is also available for Hinsdale cardholders who are regularly unable to visit the Library. For more information, contact Stacia at 630.570.4387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other FAQs can be answered here.