Available for Hinsdale cardholders
HPL is offering curbside service! We will pull up to ten items for you weekly and bring them right out to you for contactless delivery.
For everyone’s safety, a limited number of staff are in the building at any time. Services may take a little longer than usual. We appreciate your patience.
• We will pull up to ten items per patron per week.
• Place items on hold using HPL’s catalog or call us at 630.986.1976.
• HPL staff will notify you when your items are ready.
• PLEASE wait until notification before coming to the Library.
• Items will be checked out on your account and held for seven days after notification.
• Curbside pickup is available between 10am–1pm Monday through Saturday.
• Park in designated spaces in Circle Drive, near the Library’s main entrance.
• Call or text the number on the sign 630.828.6930. We will need your name and space number.
• Open your trunk. (If you need to exit your car, please do so and return to your vehicle before HPL staff arrive.)
• Staff will place bagged items in and close your trunk.
• If you need to interact with staff, please wear a mask.
Returns: Please return all items to the book drop in the Circle Drive. Staff cannot accept returns at curbside. The book drop is available 24/7. Items are no longer being quarantined upon check in.
Limit: At this time, we ask that you pick up items no more than once per week.
Walking or biking? No problem! Simply enter a space and call or text the number on the sign 630.828.6930. A staff member will bring out your bagged items and place them on the curb or at least six feet away.
Other FAQs can be answered here.