2021 Library Board Election Information
Learn more about joining the Library Board or D181 School Board at VIRTUAL Candidate Info Sessions:
Four Hinsdale Public Library Board seats are open in the April 6, 2021 election. Those seats are currently held by:
- Mary Bock, Vice President (4-year term)
- Kristin McDaniel, Secretary (4-year term)
- Amy Glynn, Treasurer (4-year term)
- Susan Blumberg-Kason, Trustee (4-year term)
Prospective Candidate Petition Packets Now Available
- Prospective Candidate Petition Packets are available here.
- Paper packets are also available from the Village Clerk, Chris Bruton. Please call to arrange pick-up, 630.789.7011.
Dates to Know:
- Sept 22: first day to circulate petitions
- Dec 14: First day for candidate filing in DuPage
- Dec 21: Last day to file nomination papers