2023 Library Board Election Information
Six Hinsdale Public Library Board seats will be on the April 4, 2023 ballot.
- Three 2-year seats with terms ending in 2025
- Three 4-year seats with terms ending in 2027
The Board of Trustees works with the Library’s Executive Director to establish library policies, develop the Library’s budget, and create long-range plans to address anticipated community needs. Residents interested in running for Library Board will find candidate information and key dates below.
Prospective Candidate Petition Packets Now Available
- Prospective Candidate Petition Packets are available here.
- A 2023 Candidate’s Guide is available here.
- For more information, call DuPage County Election Division: 630.407.5600
- Elections Department – Suburban Cook County: 312.603.0906
Dates to Know:
- Sept. 20, 2022 – Petition circulation begins
- Dec. 12, 2022 – First day to file candidate petitions
- Dec. 19, 2022 – Last day to file candidate petitions
- Apr. 4, 2023 – Consolidated Election