If you enjoy–and appreciate–your Hinsdale Public Library, you’re already one of us: A friend of the Library. And now is a good time to make it official. Join the special group of Friends who spell the word with a capital F: The Friends of the Hinsdale Library.
This organization is small, friendly, and inviting. Our mission is simple: to help our Library maintain and improve the quality of life in our Village. We raise funds through contributions and memberships. All of the money we raise goes to the Library for annual or one-time support:
- Annual Helen O’Neill Scholarship Award for Library pages
- Give-away books at the annual Independence Day Parade
- Honor staff annually with year-end gift
- Purchased books for a special author visit at the Hinsdale Farmers Market to share with the audience
- Underwrote cost for an Automated External Defibrillator to install in the Library
You can help! We invite you to join the Friends of the Library by filling out the New Member Form. Mail or bring it to the Library–together with your check, of course. Become a Friend for $25, $50, or $100. You can also join and donate via PayPal. Remember to include your name and address to become an official member.
Friends of the Library Board Members
Diane Nelson, President
Jack Marringa, Treasurer/Secretary
Karen Kleckner Keefe
Molly Castor, Marketing & Outreach Manager
NOTE: All inquiries can be sent to the Hinsdale Public Library at Friends@HinsdaleLibrary.info or by calling 630.570.4000